5 Weighted Vest Workouts to Help You Build Muscle
- Lateral lunge + lateral kick if you want extra credit = 10 reps/side. Lunge to the side and then give a big kick in the air!
- Jump Squat = 10 reps. Squat and then explosively jump on your way up.
- Take a few deep breaths, feel your power, and then unleash hell on the jump lunges!
- Jump lunges = 10 reps/side. Lunging, but jumping as you switch sides.
- (Of course start with whatever number you can. Do 2 reps per side and then next week go for 3 reps. All you need to do is start and then keep improving!)
- Plank Tap = 5 reps on each side. Start in a high plank, palms flat on the ground and shoulders directly over your wrist. Then tap your right palm to your heart and then your left.
- Side Plank = 20 seconds on each side. Right palm flat on the ground, left arm reaching to the ceiling, and feet stacked on top of each other. Then switch. And then switch and switch again!