- 6 WEIGHTED BALLS: This set of six 1-pound training balls for softball and baseball practice by Zelus is perfect for weight training, improving batting strength and throwing power while slowing things down enough to focus intensely on technique
- STURDY & RELIABLE: The 16 ounces of ironsand are wrapped with highly durable PVC to withstand tons of use
- INSTANT FEEDBACK: These heavy practice balls provide real-time feedback to improve connection and follow-through; the ironsand reshapes to give pitchers a clear image of their grip pattern; all while coaches and other observers can quickly notice and correct problems with stance and swing
- LOW RISK: These 1 lbs. weights are just right—hefty enough to improve throwing power while light enough to avoid damaging stress to joints and tendons; the bright red color and slow speed also avoid risk to other players and passers-by
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Order today, knowing that your purchase is guaranteed by Zelus's usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service
Strength ImprovingUsing these weighted balls during isolation drills and in practice helps build and tone throwing-specific muscle groups.
Customized TrainingThese heavy training balls improve strength with just the right weight—hefty enough to improve throwing power while light enough to avoid damaging stress on your joints and tendons.
For Amateurs & ProfessionalsWhether you are a beginning little leaguer or a professional slugger, our training ball set is perfect for your level and allows you to take your skills to the next level.
Each of our training balls is 16 oz., heavier than normal baseballs to allow your coach to observe and correct your throwing and hitting habits without danger to passers-by. The bright red color also helps you see its path clearly for immediate adjustment of your stance and swing.
These heavy training balls improve strength with just the right weight—hefty enough to improve throwing power while light enough to avoid damaging stress on your joints and tendons.
Material: PVC, Ironsand
Ball Diameter: 2.8 in. (7.1 cm)
Ball Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
6 x Weighted Training Balls