1. Pole A. Length: 40.2"/1020mm
2. Pole B. Length: 38.4"/975mm w/ adjusting stick
3. Upper dome. Height: 3.1"/80mm
4. Bottom Base. Height: 3.3"/85mm
5. Pole 250. Length: 9.8"/250mm
6. Sleeve, including the locking ring which has been fixed by 2 Phillips head screws
7. Pole 125. Length: 4.9"/125mm
8. Open-end wrench
9. Hex key
10. 2x metal sticks
11. Adjusting ring
This dance pole is highly adjustable in length to accommodate different ceiling height. With different combinations of the provided upper base, bottom base, pole A, pole B, pole 125 and pole 250, you can achieve height from 46.5 in. to 106.5 in
Minimum assembled height: 46.5’’/1180mm (upper dome + bottom base + pole B + adjusting stick)
Maximum assembled height: 106.5’’/2705mm (upper dome + bottom base + pole A + pole B + pole 125 + pole 250 + adjusting stick)
1.Install pole 125 to the base, then install extension 250 (always fit the smallest extension first at the bottom of the poll), take the adjuster cover, cover it on the extension.
2.Screw main pole A on the extension or base. Tighten it firmly by hand.
3.Take main pole B out, slide the adjuster and upper dome into pole B.
4.Climb up and install pole B to pole A.
5. If you find there is still distances between dome and ceiling, please unscrew the adjuster until it is firmly against the ceiling.
6. Slide the adjuster, tighten it with 2 hidden screws
Please make sure that all the poles are securely tightened and connected with one another, otherwise potential injuries might occur.